4 Jobs I've had
1. At 15 I went to the only place in town that would hire underage kids, Dairy Queen, it was an awful job. However, I was nicely outfitted the following school year J
2. Oregon Health and Sciences University, I worked as a Sterile Processing Technician. Sounds fancy, but not really, I cleaned up bloody instruments. It was a great job, I had lots of eye opening experiences and met a lot of really cool people.
3. Activity Director @ a Retirement Community…could have been a cool job but I had a psycho boss who was cheating on her husband and brought her boyfriend around and blah blah…awkward!
4. When I found out I was prego I was working nights full time at Providence St Vincent as a Telephone Operator. My coworkers had many a discussion on whether or not we were above average intelligent, or the majority of society lacks intelligence. People would call and ask questions like, “What would happen if I gave my girlfriend Viagra?”, or “Can I speak to my Dr., he’s the young blonde one” (This hospital encompassed HUNDREDS of Dr.s)
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Underworld 1&2
2.Wedding Crashers (Leif's favorite)
3. Pride and Prejudice… only the BBC 6 hour version with Colin Firth. I hate the new one.
4. Any of the Bourne movies
4 Places I have lived:
1. Oregon City, OR
2. La Grande, OR…Eastern Oregon University
3. Vancouver, WA
4. Battle Ground, WA
4 Places I have been:
2. New Mexico
3. Our cruise took in Key West, Belize, and Cozumel.
4 Favorite Foods
1. Mashed Potatoes, Yum.
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. A Hot Noah’s Bagel with Cream cheese
4 Places I would like to visit:
2. Sweden (mostly because Leif wants to go)
3. Colorado Springs !
4. The Grand Canyon or Yellowstone
4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Moving into our house
2. Watching Leify crawl
3. Meeting little Mia
4.Losing that last 7 pounds, lol J
4 Friends I'm tagging:
and that’s it, all my friends are too preoccupied with MySpace and face book for blogging.