Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sophie's 2 Months


I took Sophie to her 2 month well baby check up yesterday. It is hard to believe that 2 months have already gone by. She is still a sleepy baby, she will sleep between 5 and 6 hours at night, sometimes I wonder if she is real. I totally had myself prepared for a screaming baby who never slept. Instead I got one I had to wake up to feed.


She has started smiling and cooing...my absolute favorite! She loves to look at Leify, and is doing fairly well holding her head up. She wakes me up in the morning with sweet little coo's to her pooh mobile.


She was in the 50th percentile straight across....Weight at 10lbs 7oz, Height at 22 1/2 inches, I can't remember what her head circumference was but I know she was in the 50th.


2 comments:

  1. Darling picture of her! She is changing fast already. Her eyes are as big as ever!!! Man! I can't believe its been 2 months either. Keep the pictures coming! ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful little girl - and her eyes are just amazing. :) I can't believe she's already over two months. Time flies way too quickly.

    ReplyDelete