Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009


Christmas this year was quiet! We enjoyed the morning as a small little family at home and opened presents. We made the mistake of putting a matchbox car in Leify's stocking and he of course opened that first...he didn't care about anything else after that! If only he would be that easy to please for the rest of his Christmases at home! .99 cents is easy!
We headed into my parents later that day and enjoyed some awesome food! That is a given though, my Mom couldn't make something gross if her life depended on it. We exchanged gifts and played cards.
Christmas had a golf theme this year, I was the only person there who didn't get something golf related. Leif is adamant that I golf with him though, so I am sure I will get outfitted in the near future ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah like that fudge. Man that was good stuff. I meant to tell your mom that at church but I forgot. Yay for moms that make yummy food to eat!!! mmmmm!!! ;-)

    Your family just gets cuter and cuter. Your two adorably beautiful children are so great. We love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran in to your mother at Freddies on Christmas Eve while we were ringing the salvation army bell and she was loading up her cart. She said she had to get EVERYONE's favorite food. Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete