Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to catch up

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Orlando. I haven't been picture happy lately. I don't know why. So my pics from our vacation are lacking. Here are a few of my favorites. Leify loved the beach and Sea World. He loved, loved, loved the Dolphin show. He was yelling and saying "Wow", "Whoa" "Yay!" over and over and clapping his little hands. That made the whole trip; to see him sooo incredibly excited!






Here is a picture of Leify trying to take on of our kayaks for a spin. He actually really likes to be in them. We have taken him out on the Lake once with us. He just sat back and enjoyed the ride, and tried to steal the paddle from Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering how the trip went. Glad you had a good time!
    Love the close up of Leify. Did your neice end up going? Where's the pics of you and Leif :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had fun and that Leify had such a blast with the dolphin show. I'm sure that was completely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete