Friday, September 26, 2008

Newest Additions

As some of you know we have been living with my parents while our house (that never seems like it is going to be done) is under construction. We don't live in the house with them though, we have seperate living quaters which are very nice...however the outside is a bit deceiving. Half of the pole barn building is our apartment, roughly 1000 sg. ft. The other half is just a normal old barn that is packed to the gills with furniture my mom can't fit into her house. (That is why she is putting on an addition) She just wasn't REALLY ready to downsize ;)

My nephew Cody brought to my attention one morning after he had spent the night that there had been a mouse running around! EWWWW A MOUSE?!? But then again we DO live in a pole barn. So I got on craigslist and found some free kittens. Leify is in love with them. They are so fun to watch.





2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cute kittens. :0) Hope they help the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Leify is so cute with animals. Aubriana got to meet a little kitten this weekend that looked just like Junior. But then Minnie jumped out and scared the poor thing and I had to quickly keep walking cause Aubriana screamed her head off! Kittens are so cute!

    ReplyDelete