Friday, September 26, 2008

Cousins








We have been seeing a lot of Noah and Seirra latley. Leif's brother Eric now has them full time, so whenever he comes around so do the kiddos! Leify is loving it. He will make one of his monster noises and then Noah will make it too... and that is just SOOOO cool in Leify's book.

He is such a social little guy. Today we were at the Fabric store and he was freaking out about these twins that were in front of us in line. He would have gone home with them if I would have let him.

These pictures are from a couple weekends ago. Leif and Eric went and worked up at our house while I watched Noah and Seirra. We had a fun day together. We watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze. Which by the way brought back some, suprisingly fond memories of Patrick (my brother) and I. Then we had lunch at Taco Bell. By the time we were done with all that the guys were done and met us at the Park. My favorite of all favorite parks, Lewisville. It isn't too far from where we live and is just gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I can't believe how big Noah and Sierra are. I haven't seen them since they were babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute pictures Lur! We'll have to take the kiddos to the park when I come. Aubriana loves to swing and play in the grass.

    ReplyDelete