Sunday, November 11, 2007

Great Grandma's



Leify met his second great grandma today, but I forgot my camera so I only have evidence of one! :) This is my Dad's mom Bonnie Jones. She is the mother of 13 children and only stands about 4'10''. We were visiting here a while ago we were talking about how labor went for her...she had us all laughing when she said she barely got her shoes off in time!! My Dad said him and his siblings wouldn't even know she was pregnant until she would show up after being gone for a couple days with a baby. How funny is that...?!?
Today we went and visited with Vi Leif''s Mom's mom. She is an absolute delight of a little woman :) We actually had the privilege of living with her for a few months after we were married in her basement that we affectionately called "the cave"

1 comment: