Friday, January 16, 2009

Captian Jack Sparrow Hasselblad

Here is our new Pug. We have missed Thor so much, and when my sister Dana received a pug for Christmas (from my more than generous brother Pat) it just compounded it. Thor was the funniest, craziest, cuggliest, and sometimes the most annoying dog I have ever known. We have been waiting to get into our own place before getting another. So here he is. Captain Jack! We plan on getting another one here shortly, a black girl. Her name will be Calypso.



8 comments:

  1. He is adorable!!! I really love his nose! I can't wait to meet him. The names you picked are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I love my Daisy Doo so much. It's amazing how connected you can feel to animals. I would love a new puppy. Maybe in a year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's SO cute!!!! I want to meet him! Yeah Captain Jack Sparrow! How cute! :) (I, too, Miss Thor. No one has ever loved my arm as much as that dog! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! So cute...can't wait to see the house and pup...2 more days. The fam is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pug is sooooooooooooo cute leif must love him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE HIM HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.i wish i had a dog but my mom won't let me have one and when i saw dana get a dog it just broke my heart because every ine in the family have have a dog exept us.
    i really wan't a dog for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's cute! Maybe he can keep you company way up there in the wilderness!

    ReplyDelete