8 T.V Shows I Watch....
1. Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles
2. Prison Break
6. Designed to Sell
7. Design on a Dime
8. Wheel of Fortune
8 Favorite Restaurants....
2. Red Robin
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Papa Haydens
7. Henry’s Tavern
8. Portland City Grill
8 Things That Happened Yesterday....
1. I set my alarm for 6:45, but somehow didn’t crawl out of bed until 8:25.
2. I tried to have a clean house before leaving for Spokane. Which meant finishing any and all laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom. It IS cleaner...just not clean enough.
3. Rode around like a bat outta hell on my 4-wheeler, which hasn’t worked in 2 years. Yay Leif, and thanks for fixing it.
4. Stood around and waited for Leif to be ready. We were supposed to leave at 11, however we didn’t make it out of the driveway until after 1.
5. Went to the Library on the way out of town and picked up a book on CD for the mind numbing six plus hour drive ahead of us.
6. I drank a Sugar Free Rock Star in an innocent endeavor of staying perked up. 15 minutes later I felt paranoid and like my heart was going to explode. I didn’t fall asleep until 2 and have been up since 6.
7. Leif and I almost ran out of gas between the I-84 junction and Kennewick. Thank Goodness it’s mostly downhill, and for small little miracles.
8. After 12 years in the car we finally made in to Malo and Yvonnes. Mia woke up to have an evening snack and I got to hold her for the first time in ages!!
8 Things I Look Forward To....
2. Decorating my new house
3. Hugs and kisses from Leif…both of them
4. Lazy Saturday mornings where the 3 of us hang out in bed
5. More kidlet(s)
6. Listening to Leif sing and play guitar.
7. Leify telling me that he loves me.
8. Going to Cancun!
8 Things On My Wish List......
1. Leif being done with school
2. My very own house…soon!
3. Eating all the things I want without worrying about gaining weight
4. More time in the day
5. More patience
6. A pair of Keen Presidio shoes
7. More creativity
8. To not be so judgemental.
8 Words or Phrases I Use All The Time....
1. I don’t know
2. You know..?
3. Well, that’s gay. I have a reoccurring dream that Leify is going to be in the Principal’s office on his first day of school for using this phrase. I have tried to stop to no avail.
4. Hooker. That is a term of endearment, while some may call their husbands Honey…Leif is known as “Hooker”.
6. No way.
8 People I Tag......
Whoever want to participate!!